Sunday, January 12

DJ Pain 1 – Painkillerz 3 (Hosted By Scotty Boi And Masspike Miles)



01.I Want The Power (ft. I-20, Rain, Scotty Boi and Traxx)
02.Last Supper (ft. The Game, Jadakiss, Styles P, AR-16)
03.Million Dollar Dreaming (ft. Loaded Lux)
04.Whats Poppin (ft. Vado)
05.In The Air (ft. Lou Streets)
06.Compare Me (ft. Young Buck)
07.Gear Up (ft. Walks the Runner)
08.Pain Wont Stop (ft. Joe Budden)
09.F**k Ya Dreams (ft. Rain)
10.God Flow (ft. Doe B)
11.Fuego (ft. Scotty Boi)
12.Grow Up (ft. Bryan Albright)
13.My Hoes They Do Drugs (ft. King L, Juicy J and Pusha T)
14.On Nothing (ft. Blok Beeze, I-20, JR Bricks and Motion)
15.Digi Scale (ft. Scotty Boi)
16.Juke It (ft. Mistah Fab, DJ Nate and D-Lux)
17.Whispering Tears (ft. Masspike Miles)
18.Say No More (ft. I-20 and Black Rob)
19.Gotta Hustle (ft. Sean Smart and Duke Daeo)
20.Last Straw (Michael Medall with Memory)