Thursday, January 30

Young Thug x DJ Lazy K - Thuga Thuga



1.Young Thug Feat. Gucci Mane & Rich Homie Quan - Chasin' Prod By C-Note
2.Rich Homie Quan Feat. Young Thug - Get TF Out My Face Prod By FKI
3.Young Thug Feat. Gucci Mane - Shooting Star
4.Young Thug Feat. Nicki Minaj - Danny Glover (Remix) Prod By 808 Mafia
5.Young Thug Feat. Code G - GeekD Out My Mind
6.Migos Feat. Young Thug - YRN
7.Young Thug Feat. Jose Guapo - Fuck My Tatoos
8.Young Thug - Cant See Em Prod By Metro Boomin, Southside, & DJ Spinz
9.Young Thug Feat. PeeWee Longway & Migos - Break My Rist
10.Young Thug Feat. PeeWee Longway - Work That Dough
11.Young Thug Feat. Cashout - Im Fuckin Witcha
12.Young Thug Feat. PeeWee Longway - Loaded
13.Young Thug & Dj Scream - Talks Stoner (Remix)
14.Young Thug - Stoner
15.Young Thug Feat. Gucci Mane - Break Dancin
16.Waka Flocka Feat. Gucci Mane & Young Thug - Fell
17.Young Thug Feat. Meek Mill - Hundreds (I Had a Dream) Prod. By Metro Boomin
18.Young Thug Feat. Gucci Mane & PeeWee Longway - Nigeria
19.Young Thug Feat. Future - My Everything
20.Young Thug - 2 Cups Stuffed
21.Young Thug - I Love It Prod By Mercy
22.Dj Scream - Outro
23.Yung Mazi Feat. Young Thug & PeeWee Longway - Molly Water